the cheerful little gal is finally back after so many days!! arent u glad? haha. yes u guessed it. my baby's back. after two days of torture. of cryin, eyes swollen days. hes back!! i duno wad he buy for me. he ber wan to tel me. hee. tmr i can see him le. he come my hse. heh.
hopefully can go out after tt. heh. i dun really wanna tok abt how i pass this two days. all i can say is theres alot of tears shed. lonely feelin, jealousy. heh. bt its all over. finally i can see him.
im goin to bed soon. juz waitin for my baby to turn in. =) tatas.
Monday, November 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it's been difficult on you my dear. I'm so sorry. It's finally over. I'll see you tomorrow ok. I want my baby to be cheerful. smile always alright. love you baby. hugs and kisses and i'll cya tmr. ;)
Post a Comment