
jars of clay - the eleventh hour
[verse]
Trace the shape of my heart
Till it becomes more familiar
To your eyes
I've been lost without you
Cold without your love
It's taken days and nights
To make me realize
[chorus]
Rescue me from hanging on this line
I won't give up on giving you
The chance to blow my mind
Let the eleventh hour quickly
Pass me by
I'll find you when I think I'm out of time
[verse]
Take the place of my heart
Till I become a stranger to my life
I've been down without you
Wrong without your love
In time will I be what You're thinking of
[chorus]
Out of time
[bridge]
I've been down without you
Cold without your love
In time will I be what
You're thinking of
[chorus 2x]
Time...time...time
i've been listening to the jars of clay CD dan gave me. i love the songs.
the eleventh hour is one of my favourite. =)
anyway today i woke up late so din go pedicure. bought a box of encore colour
lens near my place then i hung ard orchard while waiting for kay to finish her
pedi n mani. i figured the best place to spend long hrs is borders. so yeah i
went there to read mags. then head to forum to meet her after an hr? yeah abt
there la. headed for lunch at genki sushi. then shopping for bro's present. sigh.
i stil duno wad to get him. but i figured i dun need give him tmr. haaa. perhaps
i'll make him sth. hmmm...after kay left, i went to meet hong, ning n mike. saw
ethan playin outside paragon. heh. hes stil as gd! im proud of this little boy.
but hes damn proud la. heh. oh well. he can be proud i guess. anyway the gals
went shopping crazy. n i think mike muz be bored. oh well. i seriously hate it
when i go out with guys n they juz stand outside while we see things. ARGH. its
irritating. if u say its gals clothes or lingerie, FINE. but its WALLET SHOP!?
nvm. i left to meet dan at taka after that. then walked to far east 7eleven
where we meet one of his fren n i buy my sweet to satisy my sweet tooth. lol.
walked ard far east n lucky enough, though i tried to avoid seeing the gals n mike.
i stil did met them in the end. wadeva. sorry mike. i guess he muz be depressed
knowing i left to meet dan. but wadeva. i juz pity hong to listen him whine. hahaha
time spend with dan r the most precious. sumtimes i wish time stops there. i dun
really care who else was with us. with him there, im sure theres joy. =)
i love my big eyes. lol. gd nite all. time to slp.
lastly, cal! im so happy for u. hehe. *big smile*

No comments:
Post a Comment