

SHAYNE WARD - No Promises
Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight
Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Everytime you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you you to know girl.
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
I don't want to run away, I want to stay forever, thru Time and Time..
No promises
I don't wanna run away, I don't wanna be alone
No Promises
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my love
No promises
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i juz finish watchin memoirs of the geisha...i wld say...the book is
alot better...none the less, it reminds me that sumtimes u live a
life where u can nv get the true love. oh mayb even, u may meet
so many others that u dun love...but u be with them....
only to end up with that one true love.
but im beginning to wonder wad is love?
wad am i worth? y love me? i feel so little to all. i feel like i dun deserve
any love. y love a rubbish that sumone else dumped?
am i really worth it? am i worth that love u say u're willing to give?
am i worth the care that u show?
its 7am...i should slp.

No comments:
Post a Comment