Tuesday, July 11, 2006

the perfect world lies in the mind of mine

The current mood of mildred at www.imood.com

been feeling rather down lately...felt like i duno where im heading..
felt like im lost. felt like i duno who to lean on anymore...
felt like im a lonely soul wandering in the streets everyday...
felt like im in my own world of imaginations.

sumtimes i wanna hide in a cave n nv get out...i wanna run away frm
everything. i hate tokin abt things. i hate to hear u say things i dun wish
to hear. i hate knowing u may leave me anytime. im no longer feeling secured.
sumtimes i cry in bed, wishing i hav sumone to tok to..but i figured theres none.

who is this god ppl claim to be best fren? who is he who claim to be the almighty?
i see no works of his. i see no miracles he did. i see no one to hold on to.
did my prayer nt work...or did my prayer make no sense to him? did my cries
mean nth but stupid cries to him?

who is there to celebrate my bday with me? is it that sumone special or am i
spending it alone? i dun even noe. i wish i knew.
memories flood back to my stupid brains. wishing things were different.
but they juz arent anymore. regret? wad is regret? do i regret?
i hav no answers to any questions i giv myself. i hav no answers to wad my brain
thinks anymore.

I WISH I NEVER WAKE UP ONE DAY. I WANNA DREAM OF THE BEAUTIFUL
THINGS
I CAN NEVER GET IN THE REAL WORLD.
THE PERFECT WORLD LIES IN THE MIND OF MINE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDWIN McCAIN
"Promise Of You"

Promise of you
It sleeps in the air
The air that I breathe
And I know that it's true
Don't have to convince myself to believe
What secrets sleep in the heart of a man
So much love wasted Slip right through my hands
See it in the eyes of the lonely
As they make their weary way
Shimmer in the eyes of longing
I hear it say
Promise of you
It sleeps in the air
The air that I breathe
And I know that it's true
Don't have to convince myself to believe
To believe...

What secrets sleep in the heart of the night
Dreams of salvation
Slipping out of sight
In the shimmering moments of twilight
Closing up the shine
Whisper on the wind of a rescue
Savior in time
Promise of you
It sleeps in the air
The air that I breathe
And I know that it's true
Don't have to convince myself to believe
All this time
I've been fighting my own private war
All this time
You were the peace I was looking for

No comments: