taken from cal:
01. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal
leave a comment n i'll reply u. =)
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
me me me!!!
darling, me first!
1. definitely ur company!
2. gwen stefani - hollaback girl/bring it on/fairy god-mother
3. 11am
4. fun
5. every shopping trip we had!
6. hen
7. what makes u so moody at times?
CAL CAL CAL
1. everything abt YOU!!!!
2. edwin mccain - I'll Be/the prince and me/Tom Welling
3. 2am
4. prince
5. our first date at the esplanade!!
6. pig :p
7. r u send by god specially to care n love me? =)
Woah. I'll give this a go!
me tooooooo~!!! =D
April:
1. great companion
2. Delta Goodrem - singing rainbow/mean girls/snow white
3. 10am
4. cheerful
5. the day we took MCs together
6. polarbear
7. how u survive with ur bf overseas for so long?
Doner:
1. friendship
2. Surface - shower me with your love/titanic/sleeping beauty :p
3. 11pm
4. patient
5. the first time we tok on the fone
6. dog
7. y u nv tok to me when we havin lunch during ur SIP?
Post a Comment