
i wish i hear nothing. i wish i could shut off then.
i wish to lock myself in my room with my bro in my hands.
i wish im juz a small kid, worry free, carefree.
juz wad is so painful that i duno how to explain.
an inner child of fear runs to a corner to hide n shiver in fear.
protecting her one n only love frm the evil things hes nt to hear.
hoping he grows up to noe these r things he should nv noe.
i dun wan him listening to all the negative things i hear.
tts all i could do to protect u lil bro. hide in ur room, ur lil corner while i shut ur ears.
innocent as u mayb. nt knowing wad they were saying at all.
i'll listen ur share n translate a funny joke.
as tears run down my cheeks, i tell myself...stay strong stay strong.
-------
Jesse Mccartney - Stupid Things
Just charge it to my account
I hope I haven’t gone over my limit
With interest rates so swift
No need to scream and shout
No doubt if women are from Venus now
I’ll get to them somehow
Chorus:
All I wanna do is please you
Please myself by living my life too
And all the stupid things I do
Have absolutely no reflection on
How I feel about you How I feel a ohh
All the stupid things I do
Have absolutely no reflection on
How I feel about you How I feel about you, yeah
Yes I recall skipping on breakfast to play basketball
And feeling two feet small
Sometimes you read like William Shakes
Your scent is sweet, like Betty Crocker bakes
I’d love to have your cake and eat it too
(Chorus)
All I wanna do is please you
Please myself by living my life too
And all the stupid things I do
Have absolutely no reflection on
How I feel about you How I feel ohh
How I feel about you, yeahhh ohhhh yeahh

No comments:
Post a Comment