Sunday, May 14, 2006

poetic...

The current mood of mildred at www.imood.com


From the moment
From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew you were the one,
The one I would spend the rest of my life with, until my time was done.
From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew you were my soul mate,
The soul mate I waited forever for, but didn't believe in fate.
From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew my life was about to change,
The change I knew I needed, but always felt my life was in a cage.
From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew I would be happy forever,
The happiness I have waited so long to have, but didnt believed in happily ever after

the above poem is meant for my darling...the rest on the bottom r juz sum i
think is nice... =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I called your name
I called the sun and he answered me
I called the moon and she treasured me
I called the stars and they cried for me
When I called your name only silence came back to me.

I called the earth and she befriended me
I called the sky and she watched over me.
I called the seas and they refreshed me.
When I whispered your name only silence came back to me.

I called the wind and he carried me
I called the fire and he lit for me
I called the animals and they sang for me
When I spoke your name only silence came back to me.

I've seen you pass with my very eyes
I've seen you smile and my heart just sighs

Life without you
Alone in hell, I have nowhere to turn
Memories of you, my love you spurn
Unseen forces brought us together
My heart is scarred, broken forever
In my dreams, I feel your touch
My heart is full, never so much
Time heals all wounds, this is a lie
My soul is lost, wanting to die
With broken pieces, I shall carry on
Crying forever with what's left undone

Destiny's path
Love is indeed a destiny
Until I found you I knew not love
you were sent to me from above
Occurring through first sight
The love continues to grow
With each passing day
They blend like green leaves with golden flowers
Into one beautiful and perfect whole

You see, very soon and my life will be over
Darkness has grown within me
And I'll move on to whatever comes.
Destiny has taken place
I'll leave behind all of the memories
That will make a few people smile and my love weep
And I want you to stop
And consider for awhile
What you're doing to yourself and those around you.
This life is but once and it's beautiful

No comments: